miércoles, 9 de abril de 2008

Song of the Week

THIS GIRL IS IN LOVE WITH YOU
(Hal David/Burt Bacharach)
DIONNE WARWICK

You see this girl, this girl's in love with you
Yes I'm in love who looks at you the way I do

When you smile I can tell it know each other very well
How can I show you I'm glad I got to know you 'cause
I've heard some talk they say you think I'm fine

This girl's in love and what I'd do to make you mine
Tell me now is it so don't let me be the last to know

My hands are shakin' don't let my heart keep breaking 'cause
I need your love, I want your love
Say you're in love and you'll be my girl, if not I'll just die
Tell me now is it so don't let me be the last to know

My hands are shakin' don't let my heart keep breaking 'cause
I need your love, I want your love
Say you're in love and you'll be my girl, if not I'll just die.........

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

martha!
años que no te leia....
que crees...se me jodio mi ipod!
hahaha, (eso que?!)
espero verlas pronto, saludines!

Marilú Repudio dijo...

ay ay.. ni se ingles!

666- Iron Maiden Simplemente lo Mejor de lo MEJOR!!!

yeahhhhh! simplemente INCREIBLE!!

Mi primis Lupita Y Yo..

Ella arreglò esta foto, quedó chida me gustò! yeah! jeje Photobucket

Mi bebé hermosa! ^^

Video Dedicado Para mi.. POrfavor VeanLO!!!!

My life

Videos de Fin de Año ... The Patiño`s Family jiji

Y nos dieron las 10....... (3.30 am) jiji "Querida" interpretado por Jorge Patiño y Justino Patiño